All Saints Community
- All Saints Parish Festival – contact Linda Gaynord to get involved in support of this parish event.The parish festival will be held on Friday – Saturday, April 28-29, 2023. The next meeting of the All Saints Parish Festival Committee will be held on February 23 in the Atrium of the Parish Activity Center. Subsequent meetings are planned for March 23, April 13, and April 20.
- All Saints Car Raffle – share in the fun and excitement of All Saints’ popular Car Raffle with raffles of five new vehicles and cash prizes. The drawings take place each year at the All Saints Parish Festival. Tickets are just $5.00 and make the purchaser eligible to win any of our prizes.
- Marriage Apostolate of All Saints – meets once a month from September – May. The Marriage Apostolate supports the parish and helps provide community and enrichment to all engaged and married couples. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Welcoming Committee – contact the Parish Office at (703) 368-4500 to get involved in welcoming new parishioners to All Saints.
Adult Sports Teams – (703) 368-4500 (currently suspended due to Covid-19)
- Adult Volleyball – Veronica Rollins
- Men’s Basketball
- Men’s Softball – Mark Rabatin
- Golden Agers – from September thru June, seniors gather in the Parish Activity Center on the second Tuesday of the month. Rosary begins at 11:30 AM. A hot lunch is served at noon. Entertainment is provided at 12:45 PM. All senior parishioners 55 years of age and over are invited.
Upper Room Theatre Ministries
- URTM transforms the Parish Activity Center into a center for the performing arts each July as it presents its week-long summer musical and February with a weekend Cabaret event. Please see the Upper Room Theatre Ministry website for more information.
Youth Activities – (703) 368-4500
- Boy Scouts Troop 1188
Cubmaster: Andy Weigler
Committee Chair: Michael Trotochaud
firstname.lastname@example.orgCome to a Scouting Event at All Saints on Saturday September 11, 2021 from 2:00 – 6:00 PM to get a taste of the Scouting adventure and to learn more about Catholic Scouting Units.Representatives from the Scouts will be in the All Saints parking lot behind All Saints Catholic School. A climbing tower, games, and outdoor skills will be offered to give you a taste of the fun of Scouting. Our Unit Leaders will be available to meet and talk with parents about Scouting. You can find the best local Catholic Scouting group for you and your family in one afternoon! Scouting provides a map, a time-tested plan, to help young members of our community develop character and to make ethical and moral choices in their lives.All Saints Church sponsors a Cub Scout Pack for boys and a Scouts BSA Boy Troop. The Benedictine Sisters of Virginia sponsors a Cub Scout Pack for boys, a Scouts BSA Boy Troop and a Venture Crew. Seton High School also sponsors a Scouts BSA Boy Troop. All are Catholic Scouting groups that we hope will be just what you and your family are seeking.Boys can join as early as their kindergarten year and continue Scouting until they are 18, and boys and girls as old as 14 can join the Venture Crew. All of the units participating are sponsored by Catholic organizations and all of our units celebrate Catholic values and traditions.
- All Saints JCYO – CYO Sports: Carolyn Kinney – email@example.com
- Hearts Afire Special Needs Social Group – This group meets monthly at All Saints from 7:00–8:30 PM and is open to our friends with special needs ages 16-29. If you would like to attend a fun-filled evening and meet some new friends, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.We need volunteers! We are looking for assistant leaders to help run the meetings and Buddies to partner with our special needs friends. If you are interested in helping out, or know someone would be, please email email@example.com.
- Spotlight on the Arts Summer Camps
- Youth Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry