All Saints Community
- All Saints JCYO
- All Saints Parish Festival – contact Linda Gaynord to get involved in support of this annual parish event.Coordinators Needed for 2020 Parish Festival Activities, Fri.–Sat., Apr. 24–25. We are in need of volunteers to
coordinate our festival White Elephant, Entertainment Program, and to assist with the coordination of the Silent
Auction. If you are willing to help with coordinating one of these activities, please contact Matt Lewandowski (703-335-7471 or
- Five-Car Raffle – share in the fun and excitement of All Saints’ popular 5-Car Raffle with raffles of five new vehicles and cash prizes. The drawings take place each year at the All Saints Parish Festival. Tickets are just $5.00 and make the purchaser eligible to win any of our prizes.
- Welcoming Committee – contact the Parish Office at (703) 368-4500 to get involved in welcoming new parishioners to All Saints.
- Marriage Apostolate of All Saints – meets every 2nd Saturday in Fr. Kelley Hall at 7:00 PM from September – May. Virtus trained daycare is provided for all DateNights. The Marriage Apostolate supports the parish and helps provide community and enrichment to all engaged and married couples. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Adult Sports Teams – (703) 368-4500
- Adult Volleyball – Veronica Rollins
- Men’s Basketball
- Men’s Softball – Mark Rabatin
- Golden Agers – from September thru June, seniors gather in the Parish Activity Center on the second Tuesday of the month. Rosary begins at 11:30 AM. A hot lunch is served at noon. Entertainment is provided at 12:45 PM. All senior parishioners 55 years of age and over are invited. Contact Gillian Quintana for more information at (703) 393-1411.
Upper Room Theatre Ministries
- URTM transforms the Parish Activity Center into a center for the performing arts each July as it presents its week-long summer musical and February with a weekend Cabaret event. Please see the Upper Room Theatre Ministry website for more information.
Learn more about URTM’s production of Mary Poppins, July 16-21, 2019.
Youth Activities – (703) 368-4500
- Boy Scouts Troop 1188: Tommy Reynolds | Randy Waddy
- CYO Sports: Carolyn Kinney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girl Scouts: Kathy Drummond
- Youth Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry