That Man is You (TMIY) addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive. It is particularly indebted to the teachings of the Second Vatican Council and Pope John Paul II.
Our new year starts each September and is designed for those wishing to take the next step and learn how to discern the will of God in their lives. This series will provide concrete steps which men can adopt to make progress in their spiritual lives.
September 2023: Worthy of the Call
Are you looking to deepen your relationship with God? Be a better husband? Become a more loving father? Build friendships with other like-minded men? And seek to be the best man you can be? Then come join That Man Is You, on Saturday mornings, starting on September 23, 2023.
- I Beg You
- Worthy of the Call
- Staying Awake in the Woke Culture
- Called to Serve
- First We Come, Then We Go
- Whatever It Takes
- The Fullness of Joy (Joyful Mysteries)
- The Annunciation (Joyful Mysteries)
- The Visitation (Joyful Mysteries)
- The Nativity (Joyful Mysteries)
- The Presentation in the Temple (Joyful Mysteries)
- The Finding in the Temple (Joyful Mysteries)
- A Sweet Exchange (Joyful Mysteries)
Our formal program begins at 6:30 AM with a light breakfast preceded by fellowship starting at 6:00 AM. Information: Matt Spinoza (matt@thespinosas.Com)