The mission of the Northern Virginia Junior Catholic Youth Organization (JCYO) is to organize sports programs through its member parishes for youth to reinforce Catholic values taught in parish schools and religious education programs. In addition to encouraging healthy physical activity, JCYO sports are designed to foster cooperation, respect, sportsmanship, responsibility, leadership, competitiveness, fairness and courtesy.
The All Saints JCYO Sports Program is led by Jorge Rodriguez, Director. The leadership team currently includes Carolyn Kinney (Scheduler/Gym Manager) and Ann Potocnak (Registrar/Treasurer). Students of All Saints Parish and School and Holy Trinity Parish have the opportunity to participate in the following JCYO sponsored sports:
- Basketball (grades 3-8; Winter)
- Cheerleading (grades 4-8; Winter)
- Cross Country / Track & Field (grades 3-8; Fall & Spring)
- Volleyball (grades 3-8; Spring) – Games will start in April; registration will close on Sunday March 29.
- Coaches over the age of 18, for ALL sports, are Virtus certified.
Information about our programs is distributed through this web page and in real-time on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eaglesatallsaints. If you would like to be added to the JCYO email distribution list, please contact Ann Potocnak via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registration must be done online, no paper applications will be accepted.
For questions about JCYO, please contact us at email@example.com.