To receive up to date news about CYO happenings and communications, please register via Flocknote to receive updates. https://
JCYO Basketball – Registration Closed October 15, 2022
JCYO Basketball is a faith-filled, developmental program that focuses on game fundamentals in a Christ-centered environment.
The basketball season for boys and girls in grades 3-8 begins in November and runs through early March. Practices are held each week with weekly games beginning in December. Registration is now closed.
Coaches and Assistant Coaches are needed! Our program is run on volunteers. If you are interested in serving in a coach or assistant coach position, please reach out to the CYO Basketball Commissioner for All Saints – Dan McKenna (email@example.com). You must be VIRTUS approved to serve in these roles. Registration discount is available for serving in a coaching role.
PARENTS – Are you willing to help CYO?
- Treasurer ensures bills are paid and fees are received, watches expense and income reports, advises in financial matters, and tracks finances
- Volleyball Commissioner coordinates with coaches and teams to help schedule practices & games… also oversees equipment for volleyball season and supports All Saints gym use for matches
- Communications Coordinator sends messages out to advertise sport seasons, checks the CYO inbox and responds or connects to the right person… keeps Flocknote up to date and posts announcements
- Assistant Sports Director assists the Sports Director in overall program decision making and guidance for a full year of sports
The mission of the Northern Virginia Junior Catholic Youth Organization (JCYO) is to organize sports programs through its member parishes for youth to reinforce Catholic values taught in parish schools and religious education programs. In addition to encouraging healthy physical activity, JCYO sports are designed to foster cooperation, respect, sportsmanship, responsibility, leadership, competitiveness, fairness and courtesy.
The All Saints JCYO Sports Program is led by Jorge Rodriguez, Director. The leadership team currently includes Carolyn Kinney (Scheduler/Gym Manager) and Ann Potocnak (Registrar/Treasurer). Students of All Saints Parish and School and Holy Trinity Parish have the opportunity to participate in the following JCYO sponsored sports:
- Basketball (grades 3-8; Winter)
- Cheerleading (grades 4-8; Winter)
- Cross Country / Track & Field (grades 3-8; Fall & Spring)
- Volleyball (grades 3-8; Spring) – Games will start in April; registration will close on Sunday March 29.
- Coaches over the age of 18, for ALL sports, are Virtus certified.
Information about our programs is distributed through this web page and in real-time on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eaglesatallsaints. If you would like to be added to the JCYO email distribution list, please contact Ann Potocnak via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registration must be done online, no paper applications will be accepted.
For questions about JCYO, please contact us at email@example.com.