All Saints Catholic School, our nationally recognized parish school offering Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade, has openings available for the upcoming school year. As a student at All Saints, your child will have the opportunity to grow spiritually within our vibrant faith community while excelling academically in an environment that encourages students to become active learners.
60+ Year Tradition of Academic Excellence
- Full Day Pre-Kindergarten
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) opportunities, K-8
- Middle School Video Production Specialty Prograam
- ActivBoards featured in every classroom to promote interactive learning
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Chromebook and iPad carts for in-class instruction
- VEX Programming – all 7th and 8th grade students
- Google Classroom – Middle School
- Advanced Mathematics (including Algebra)
- Robotics Club (Middle School and grades 4-5)
- Spanish for students in grades 1 – 8
- Middle school Science Lab
- Extended Day Program offering before and after school care
- After school activities, including our award-winning Band Program, CYO Sports, Robotics Club, Yearbook, Creation Care Club, National Junior Honor Society, and Student Council Association.
- Outstanding and committed faculty and staff – 2014 NCEA Distinguished Teacher Award recipient Mrs. Vickie Coyle and 2019 Prince William Catholic Business Network award recipient Mrs. Suzanne Blair.
- Recognized as a Top School in the state of Virginia by Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search
- 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence – U.S. Department of Education
A Foundation in Faith
Empowered by the Spirit, it is our mission to cultivate a Christ-centered community where students develop a relationship with God that will serve as a foundation of faith throughout their lives. Our students live their Catholic faith through prayer and service to others. From student-led prayer to begin and end each day, the Angelus at noon, daily religion class and weekly school mass, our Catholic faith is woven into everything we do at All Saints. The practice of our faith also includes many beloved traditions related to the liturgical calendar, including our Farewell to the Alleluia Prayer Service, 7th Grade Passion Play, and May Crowning.
All Saints encourages students to care for their neighbor both near and far through on-going community service initiatives. Highlights include:
- Raising $5,000 through student-led service clubs to build a house in the Dominican Republic
- National Junior Honor Society sponsored food drives
- Volunteering at monthly senior citizen luncheons
- Designing baby blankets for the Tepeyac Center
- Collecting school supplies for area families
- Making Rosary beads
- Stocking shelves at the Bethany Food Pantry
- Collecting mittens to benefit SERVE
- Fundraising drives to support Paul VI Options Program
- Red Ribbon Week to benefit Youth for Tomorrow
- Greeting card campaigns for our troops
Take a Tour Today!
To find out more or to schedule a tour of All Saints Catholic School, please contact Mrs. Mary Rodriguez at (703) 368-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.