The Light is ON for You
Celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation each Wednesday evening during Lent, 6:30 – 8:00 PM.
Lenten Penance Services
- Monday, March 22 from 6:30-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 30, from 6:30-8:00 PM
We will have additional priests to hear confessions.
Fridays during Lent
- Friday February 26 – 8:00 PM, Mass (Spanish)
- Fri. March 5 – 8:00 PM, Mass (English)
- Fri. March 12 – 8:00 PM, Mass (Spanish)
- Fri. March 19 – 7:30 PM, Solemn Evening Prayer for the Solemnity of St. Joseph, in this Year of St. Joseph (English)
- Friday March 26 – 8:00 PM, Mass (Spanish)
Stations of the Cross – Friday, February 26, March 5 & 12
- In English, at 7:00 PM
– Stations of the Cross booklet (web)
– Stations of the Cross booklet (printable)
- In Spanish, following 8:00 PM Mass
– Folleto de las Estaciones de la Cruz (web)
– Folleto de las Estaciones de la Cruz (imprimible)
- Friday, March 19 (No Stations due to Evening Prayer)
- Friday, March 26, at 7:00 PM, Living Stations (bilingual)
Friday Evening Adoration
Each Friday of Lent at approximately 9:15 PM, following Spanish Stations of the Cross.
Fasting & Abstinence
Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are obligatory days of fasting and abstinence for Catholics. In addition, Fridays during Lent are obligatory days of abstinence. For members of the Latin Catholic Church, the norms on fasting are obligatory from age 18 until age 59. When fasting, a person is permitted to eat one full meal. Two smaller meals may also be taken, but not to equal a full meal. The norms concerning abstinence from meat are binding upon members of the Latin Catholic Church from age 14 onwards.