New updates on Pandemic Health Precautions (18-Nov-2020)
The Catholic Diocese of Arlington has issued amended directives, based on Governor Northam’s Executive Order 67 (Nov. 13, 2020). The items that affect Mass attendance (Religious Services) are:
- (Revison) Individuals attending “religious services” must be seated at least six feet apart at all times and must practice physical distancing at all times. Family members may be seated together.
- Face Coverings · (Revision) All persons aged 5 and older are expected to wear a face covering in accordance with the revised Executive Orders 63 & 67.
- Statement from the Catholic Diocese of Arlington on Implementation of Governor Ralph Northam’s New Statewide Restrictions to Contain the Spread of COVID-19
- Guide to the Lay Faithful – English
- Guide to the Lay Faithful – Spanish