Please note that the Mass reservation system does not open until Wednesdays at 1:00 PM.
The reservation system for parishioners for All Saints public Masses for the weekend of Sat./Sun. Aug. 15-16 will operate as follows.
Phase III of re-entry began July 1st. Note that this is not expected to change the number of people that can be seated in the church. Our limiting factor currently is the social distancing that is required. So, even though there is no capacity percentage limit in place, the social distancing requirement is what limits the number of people who may be admitted.
A Mass reservation must be made in order to attend the Mass. Public Masses will be held at the following times:
- 5:30 pm English
- 7:30 am English
- 9:30 am English
- 11:30 am English (also livestreamed)
- 1:30 pm Spanish (also livestreamed)
- 3:30 pm Spanish
- NO 5:30 pm Mass
- 7:00 pm Spanish
Mass reservations for the weekend of Sat./Sun., Aug. 15-16 will open at:
- 1:00 pm on Wednesday, Aug.12 (part of the available total seats)
- Wednesday evening, Aug. 12 (the remaining available seats). Once evening confessions are done, we will release the additional seats.
- Those who need assistance from the parish office in order to place a reservation may call during the daytime from until 4:00 pm on Wednesday, and
- The release of additional seats is to assist those who work, do not have internet access during the work day, and have to wait until they come home in the evening.
Review Directives – It is important that you review the list of Directives for Phase I & II Re-opening (English) / Directivas para la Fase II Reapertura de Misas (español) prior to making your reservation.
Make your Reservation – You must make a reservation to attend Saturday/Sunday Mass. No one will be admitted to the church for Mass without a reservation.
If you have Internet access, use the link below to access the reservation system and book your reservation for Mass. Note, if you do not have Internet access, you may call Linda Gaynord at the parish office (703-393-1430) and she will make a reservation for you.
- Number of people for this reservation. When you make a reservation you will be asked to specify the number of people in your party. This is done through the pull-down menu that says “Select number of seats.” Note that you may only include people who live in your own household. Due to physical distancing requirements, no one from outside of your household may be included on the same booking. Note: if you have more than 10 individuals in your household, you will need to make a second reservation for the remaining people.
- Every person counts. Note: All people (adults or children) must be counted as separate individuals when making the reservation.
- Mass time. Underneath the date that you want, you must click on the gray “Mass time” box. Note that this is especially important for Saturday evening, which shows only one Mass time. You must still click on it!
- Please include a first and last name (and not just initials). Also, a valid email address or phone number must be supplied, in order to have a valid reservation.
- You must supply a valid email or cell phone number in order to receive the reservation confirmation. Failure to do so will not complete the reservation process.
- After you enter the information requested, click the OK button. You will then be taken to a summary page for the reservation that you are requesting. At the bottom of this screen you will see a “Book It!” button. If you do not see the button, please scroll down on that web page. You must click the “Book It!” button, in order to submit the reservation request.
- Confirmation receipt. When you make a successful reservation, you will receive a confirmation email or text. This confirmation will specify the number of seats that you have booked.
- Admission to the Church. What confirmation of your reservation will you need to bring to the church? Please bring one of the following: (1) a printed copy of your confirmation receipt, or (2) the confirmation email or text message on your cell phone or tablet. The ushers will have a name list of confirmed reservations, but may ask to view your receipt if there are any questions.
- Cancelations. If you decide that you will not be attending Mass after making a reservation, please cancel your reservation using the link in your confirmation email or text message. This will allow someone else to have the opportunity to attend Mass.
- Reservation Deadlines:
- Reservations will close for Saturday evening Mass on Saturday at 12:30 PM.
- Reservations will close for Sunday Masses on Saturday at 6:00 PM.
Please remember to wear a mask to church. There are exceptions for medical condition. Thank you.
Questions about the scheduling process? Please see this easy-to-follow video on using the All Saints reservation system to make a reservation for Mass.
Please watch this video (English and Spanish versions shown below) from the Diocese of Arlington regarding guidelines for maintaining safety and protocol during Mass.